Ogisan's Home

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

How was your Christmas?

Mine was very wet. I spent an hour in the afternoon trying to capture some foggy scenary of City Island. My camera was wet but no damaged was done to it. Then I had dinner at Michael's place.
























Tonight, I just finished watching a 1949 Japanese movie "Stray Dog" by Akira Kurosawa. It was actually quite good. One would expect that perspectives within movie of that vintage to be quite different from ours but it was very straight forward and enjoyable.
One line really stuck to me "the world is not fair, but it is worse to take it out on world."
It is common for us to feel being taken advantage of but it would not be fair for us to take advantage of the others.

Tami is coming back from Taiwan tomorrow, will be picking her up! Yuppy! Tomorrow is also my birthday, don't know what she will bring for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home