Ogisan's Home

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's almost Christmas!


It's been three and half weeks since Tami left for Taiwan. Life is quite different without her. I taking out a sweater from the dresser and it smelled so nice. I don't think I can make it smell that cozy.

Another thing is that Tami alway wraps our Christmas gift very nicely. Hiding all the seams and tapes. This year, the Christmas gifts that I am sending out will not be wrapped as nicely, if they are going to be wrapped at all.

Lastly, my apartment is slowly turning into the Bronx zoo. Only she can keep things tidy for me.I think it is time for a clean up!

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... She is a great lady! So sweet and wonderful. I want a wife like that too.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home