Ogisan's Home

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Finally having a day finish at normal hour.
(Picture of 奶油白菜 - one of Tami's famous dish)
Today is the first day within this week that I have finished before 5'o clock. How wonderful. I get to relax at home before having to go back to work at 6:45 AM. I got to watch "War of the World" which I thought was quite good and I finished some more food left in my fridge. (Since Tami is back in Taiwan, I have to do everything myself now). Oh well, I will live.

It is suppose to snow tonight and tomorrow. Maybe it will be pretty, but it can get pretty dangerous on the road too.

Don't get confused. I did not make this pan cake, this was made by Tami before she left for Taiwan. Can you make out the figure on the pancake?

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must be hello-kittie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home