Ogisan's Home

Monday, December 12, 2005


This is Dave....

I have known him for 10 years now. I knew him from my days in Wash U. Dave attended schoold of architecture. He is now working for a NY based architecture firm but has been assigned to a project in LA for the past 2 years.

He is a very pleasant, light-spirited man. I don't think I have ever seen him been down - always talking about going out, socializing, and boozing.

Dave just got back in town for work. We met up for dinner at Tabla, an Indian fusion place at 25th St. and Madison. The food is exotic and pleasant. These are some pictures of Tabla and the curry popcorn that they serve (something Dave always brings up when we talk about Tabla).

We ended the night with some tapioca/bubble tea (珍珠奶茶) at Saint's Alp. I told Dave I have to drink Tami's favorite drink for her - so I had to get a hot black milk tea. The truth is, it is just a little chilly for a cold one.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home