Ogisan's Home

Friday, January 06, 2006

First Hike of 2006 !

On Jan2nd, went hiking at Harriman. I am so glad I am starting my hike this early. My goal is to get in about 20 hikes this year. Will try to get Tami to do some 6 mile hikes and perhaps one to two 8 mile hikes. It has never ceased to amaze me how much Tami supports my love for hiking. She has no problem with me going hiking most of the time. In fact she encourages me all the time. I work five days a week most of the time, with two free days in a week. Hiking usually takes up a whole day. I think it is very generous of her to let me use up one of my free days to do what I enjoy. I have to thank her for that.


猛男Ben...the only man that you will see in short-sleeves at Harriman in winter.
























Alex Wei, an avid photographer who always brings his camera to hikes. He uses mostly an OM SLR. He has amny impressive work that can be seen here.











Lunch at Shelter. Have you seen so many thermoses?










Even Frances was posing for me. Then Ben had to get into the frame as well.




















For more pictures from this hike, please see here.



.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Ogisan said...

my finger is ok, healing...hope to see you on trail

Olson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home