Ogisan's Home

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Prescription Lives !

Went to a concert about a week ago. It was a beneficiary performance by "The Prescriptions" - a band consisted of physicians/dentists for raising money for retinal research - specifically inherited disorders of vitamin B12 transport and metabolism.

My attending, Dr. Anthony Clapcich is the drummer and his brother, Dr. Robert Clapcich is the guitarist/vocalist.

It was quite fun, as I haven't been to a live band performance in years. The alcohol improved the fun factor, although it only took ibe beer to do me in. I got a little tipsy after that.

To learn about their cause, please see Rock 4 Retina and Michaels Fund.

Of course I had my camera with me. Here are some pictures from the event.






























To see the full gallery, please go to here (color) and here (B&W).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home