Ogisan's Home

Sunday, October 15, 2006


I bougth a bike. It is a Fuji absolute 1.0. I bought it as a gift to myself for passing the anesthesia written board.


The decision to try biking was inspired by my good friends at CMCNY. No only do they hike, they also ride. I guess I will have a chance to spent more time outdoor with them.

Two people that I have to thank with my purchase are: Ben and Mandy. Ben was the persuader and the one that provided most of the buying advices and technical details.

Mandy was kind enough to lend me her bike, which is a similar model from last year, to me for a week without asking any questions.

Thanks to them, I got a great deal at Roy's Sheaphead Bicycle Shop. The retail price was $1,200. I bought it for $850 (including tax).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home