Ogisan's Home

Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Chinese School Experience

I was not able to go hiking yesterday so instead I drove Tami to the Chinese school where she teaches on Saturdays. Being quite bored, I sat on for the last half hour of class.

The kids were cute and rowdy. Tami had wanrd me before, but I was unprepared. They get really, really wild!

If you ask me, I would describe it more as a "zoo," especially during game time.



I guess you can't blame them for being kid-like, right?


Daniel shows no hesitation in showing his boredom.







Kevin collecting candy from his friend in exchange for providing his protection.








Jeffrey Xing and his trademark pose (招牌動作).










For the complete picture set, please see here.

3 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger gert said...

Merry Christmas and i do agree. Your post is on target absolutely another excellent reason for people to stop fearing the big stacks... and to stop bullying the small stacks. For this tims I just passing thru and I think you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to put you in my favorites! It was quite useful reading, found some good/nice stuff in here. Thanks!
I have a Website/Blog It pretty much covers betting and poker solutionrelated stuff and more than one opportunity.
Come and check it out when you have the time and keep up the great work on your site :-

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done. Extremely satisfied with the caliber of the advice furnished. I have high hopes that you keep up with the excellent work done.
Locksmith in Irving TX
locksmith jupiter
Locksmith Richmond CA
San Jose locksmith
Locksmith San Jose
Locksmith San Jose CA
Locksmith San Jose CA
mesquite locksmith
hialeah locksmith
locksmith irvine
mesquite locksmith
mesquite locksmith
hialeah locksmith
locksmith irvine
Locksmith Mesquite
locksmiths fort worth
mesquite tx locksmith

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Penis Enlargement Pills said...

Really you have done great job,There are may person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I like this blog..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home