Ogisan's Home

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bronx Botanical Garden

I was on vacation for a week, but have not been doing anything particularly exciting. The only thing that I remembered fondly waws visiting the NY Botanical Garden located in Bronx NY (no, not the one in Brooklyn - that is the Brooklyn Botanical Garden".


It is one of the few great places I have visited recently.

Here are some pictures I took from that day. As you can tell, the weather was gorgeous, further elevating my mood for the rest of the afternoon.

It also has a section of forest trail. I have not got a chance to check it out but it seems like a nice alternative for hiking in Harriman when time is short, especially for those that do not want to be too far away from civilization (i.e. Tami, haha).
The Mertz Library, one of the research libraries for knowledge about the world of plants.
The very impressive conservatory.























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home